Toronto International Bicycle Show
- World’s largest Bicycle Consumer Show!
- Best place to buy!
- Extreme action events daily!
- 150+ exhibitors – manufacturers, distributors, retailers, tour companies, clubs and others
- Special Retail Marketplace area
- Special Manufacturers’ Showcase area
- Bicycle Frame Building
- Electric Bicycle Exhibitors
- Bicycle Events & Touring – from one-day trips to lengthy group cycling tour
- Enter to win a bicycle at the show
- Join a Bicycle Club
Major action events and activities
- Toronto X-Jam – Many of the world’s best Professional Freestyle BMX Riders compete for $20,000 in cash and prizes. Events include a Pro Mountain Bike class and the “Krusher Best Trick Competition”
- Extreme Trials Demonstrations – Action and Skills Show by pro Trevor Bodogh. Watch amazing technical riding skills put to the test on extreme ramps and obstacles
- CFO Pro/Am BMX Flatland Freestyle Competition – see the world’s top freestylers
- Great Lakes Winter Classic – Bike Polo Tournament action-packed event featuring road, mountain and hybrid bikes
- 2K Challenge by PowerWatts – A virtual cycling challenge and competition taking place right at the show. To register, visit Facebook and search: 2K Challenge by Power Watts
- Mini-Velodrome – Watch top riders compete in a one of a kind competition on our Mini-Velodrome built especially for the show.
- Pedal Assist Electric Bike Course – Wind through the building on our special built 2,000' course while testing the latest innovation in bicycles.
- Kids Entertainment Centre – A special fun area for children (adult supervision required) featuring Face Painting, Glitter Tattoos, balloon sculpting, Ladybug the Clown and other special guests.
We are pleased to announce that our brand new website is now live. http://bicycleshowtoronto.com/ While we are still tweaking it, we would love to hear your feedback. We know that many people visit the site on mobile devices and smart phones, so please also send us your feedback on your mobile experience. Just a Note: The online ticket sales will not be working until later next week.
One of our first time exhibitors at the Bicycle Fall Blowout Sale was on a recent episode of CBC's Dragons Den and made a deal with JIM TRELIVING of Boston Pizza and Mr Lube fame. Congratulations Velofix (https://www.facebook.com/velofix.mechanic) for getting a deal from one of the Dragons and look forward to your success
This is where we have our office space
The outside of our building has a new sign http://t.co/XnLqA3DLLk
Look at all the people looking for deals and finding them. You should be here http://t.co/wZO9lXEn9V
The #Bicycleshow mascots http://t.co/OtkXW3TT80